Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, September 18, 2009

Dzulfiqar

Everytime I fetch Kyrell home, he will happily wave bye bye to everyone (teacher/kids/parents).. as if to say that "My mummy is bringing me home already! Bye!".. so naturally, while I put his shoes on, he said to one of the malay boy in his PM class...

Kyrell : Dzulfiqar, byebye
Mummy : Is that your friend's name?
Mummy to the boy's caregiver : What is his name?
Boy's caregiver : Dzulfiqar
Mummy to Kyrell : Oh so its really his name!

I am surprised that Kyrell knows and can say his friend's name, esp quite a long name like this one :)

No comments: