Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, September 4, 2009

Protect Himself + Tantrums + Hermit Crabs

The moment we are near the school, Kyrell will turn to me (he was sitting on my lap) and hug me, mumble "mummy mummy" softly.. when hubby opens the door, Kyrell will asked him to carry. As we reached the school, he becomes or rather, looks more sad and cling even tighter when I carry him. Will asked for "dad dad 抱 抱" then daddy will take over from me, I will coaxed him and take over again. When we stepped into his class, he will start crying, one of his favourite teacher (Yati) will carry him over, I will put his stuffs into his chubbies and leaves. But before I go, I peeped and noticed that he has kind of stop crying already.. teacher has successfully distract him.

Today, I went to pick him later, ard 545pm. The kids were already in the music room watching Hi-5, waiting for the parents to come fetch. Kyrell was at the music room door when I reached, saw me and cling onto me and said "hi-5", pointing to the TV. I went in and chat with the teacher. 郑 老 师 said Kyrell was well behaved, ate his meals and slept for 1hr plus (again, not enough for him) and have some biscuits too. 郑 老 师 told him to say the word 饼 干 to which he did.

Kyrell also knows how to protect himself. 郑 老 师 goes on explaining that there is this boy from their class who is abit of a violent (will throw things and knock his head for no apparent reasons, I saw it myself when we went for trial class), he started his act today and Kyrell sensing 'danger' ran to teacher Dayna and hide behind her, asking her to carry. Teacher Dayna was surprised and told 郑 老 师.

Then later in the music room, 郑 老 师 witnessed it when the boy starts throwing tantrums, again, Kyrell went to 郑 老 师 and asked her to carry! Hehe... I told 郑 老 师 that we taught Kyrell not to push other kids but if others tried to push him, cannot pushed back, tell them 'no no' and inform the teacher. I don't know how much he understands then but I think Kyrell does know what I was saying :)

Mummy is so proud of you!!

Kyrell in another set of school uniform




Back to my workplace and having his snack : Raisin bun, cheerios and cranberry, plus a packet of kids' vitasoy!






A very tired Kyrell throwing tantrums


Dinner @ Pizza Hut Kyrell and I had pasta and ordered pizzas for take-away for pizza-lover hubby! We waited till 1030pm for him to come fetch us *YAWNZ* Kyrell likes his pasta (tomato based with chicken and mushroom) and his starry potato. He had abit of the chicken soup and apple juice too.









While waiting for daddy, we waste our time away at the already-closed United Square, looking at the HAHA hermit crabs that was been displayed. Fyi, I had been tempted to get them for Kyrell. A small tank with 2 crabs and accessories is sold at $65 while a large tank cost $75. Pretty ex and therefore hubby is not supportive to get them.









1 comment:

veronica said...

hello, my girl is your teacher now??????? how come did not hear u mention b4???