Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, September 3, 2009

2nd Day - Full Day Care

Kyrell was crying quite badly when I send him to school today. He would not let me go, the teacher has to 'forcefully' pry him away from me :(

When I went to pick up him, he was playing happily and showed me his toy truck. His teacher told me that he was not crying apart from the morning episode. He ate 2 bowls of porridge and able to mingle well with friends from the afternoon session. He even imitate when his teacher spoke in mandarin ha! He slept for barely 2 hours, no wonder he looked so tired when I saw him. When they have their craft (dough) teacher told me that he tried to put in his mouth and wanted to eat (even make the mum mum sound)~

Back to my workplace, having his snack. 1st a raisin bun then some gerber star biscuits then a box of raisins, and still wanted more!!
















Knock out within half an hour...






At my mum's place...


1 comment:

slimz said...

haa.. he sure is tired!