Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, September 4, 2009

Talking To Himself

Last night while waiting at the bus stop to go my mum's place, I was carrying Kyrell when he starts talking to himself. He was saying :

1) "please wait" with the hand doing the stop sign (I did this whenever we crossed the road)

2) "don't have" shaking his hands

3) "cannot push" with his index finger moving left and right

I can't help smiling ^_^

Oh, and he likes to take bus, so much so that whenever I alight from the bus to change to train, he will say "take bus" and whined when I told him that we are taking train keke... once, when we were still in the office, I called hubby and asked him to come fetch us. I asked Kyrell if he wants to take a bus or dad dad's car, he chose BUS!! Dad dad was going -_-||

No comments: