Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, September 28, 2009

Mooncakes

Mid-Autumn festival is around the corner (3 Oct) so I bought some mookcakes for my mum today. She likes 五 仁 flavour so I bought 2 pcs from Regent Hotel and some others (yam, walnut, lotus paste and macadamia) from Kia Hiang. They were delicious! But I still prefer the snowskin ones :)

While I was checking out the mooncakes at the booths, the promotors offered their mooncake samples for me to try. The first one was a durian snowskin and it was yummy! Kyrell opened his mouth when I popped one small pc in, so I gave the remaning for him to try, sure enough, he shut his mouth and gave a look of dislike the moment he smell it hehe... The next few booths were offering the traditional type mookcakes for sampling. Kyrell tried one and like it, after that he kept bugging "mooncake 啊 mooncake 啊 eat mooncake 啊" so he had 2, 3 and 4 more samplings! Each time I told the promotor "No" explaining that he is having stomache but the promotor kept offering and said its ok even if we do not buy. And Kyrell kept saying mooncake 啊~ 真 不 好 意 示... but after a few pcs, when offered again, he hesitated and said "mummy eat" wahahaha... after a few rounds, I have finally decided on what to get.

While paying @ The Regent Hotel booth (they have pretty carrier), one lady also bought the same as me, when she carried the carrier, Kyrell let out "mummy bag mummy bag", he saw me taking that same carrier earlier and had thought that the lady has took it from me!! I have placed mine in another bigger bag which he did not know. Aiyoh.. my darling is so protective of my stuffs :p

Mooncakes from Kia Hiang


Pretty box from The Regent




Yam mooncakes from Kia Hiang too...


Mooncakes from The Regent Hotel






No comments: