Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Time Asleep Without His...

It started pouring when I reached Kyrell's school to pick him up, it was 6pm but the sky was already turning dark. I pushed the stroller from my office, thinking it will be easier to bring him back but when I covered the sheet over his stroller (cos it was raining), little did it occur to me that he doesn't like it! He kept pushing it off and the rain was getting heavier. In the end, we went back to the school again, waiting for the rain to stop. While waiting, I gave biscuits to Kyrell because he had asked for milk, so he must be hungry. He behaved himself and sat on a little chair, no running about or making a scene.

More parents arrived to bring their little tots back, Kyrell was saying "bye bye" to them happily but sad to say, from my days of observation, most parents and their kids does not respond to Kyrell. In fact, they pretended they did not see or hear Kyrell. Not even an eye contact. I thought that was very rude and snobbish, hurting a little boy like that. And Kyrell did look abit sad when there was no response. I do not know what to say to him to make him feel better because I had wanted to say something bad about them!! So much for educating!

Well, anyway, the rain stopped after about 45mins.. we started leaving for my office. While in my office lift, I realised Kyrell had fallen asleep and surprise surprise, he did it w/o his fav hankie!! This is a 1st time! Usually he will be asking for his hankie and pop in his right thumb to suck. He must be very tired, knocking off like that :) Is this the start of something good? Honestly, his thumb is looking horribly now, the skins are torn and... haiz..you gotta see it yourself to understand how bad it is.

See, no hankie around right?


~Sweet dreams~


Since he had fallen asleep, I let him be and continued with my work. Called up hubby and ask him to come over when he is done with work. He reached at about 9pm and we had dinner at Pizza Hut at United Sq, Kyrell had the kids' pasta as with the other time. He finished a whole glass of apple juice and had bits of our pizza!

These must have contributed to his diarrhea again the next day :(

Back home.. still hungry?




A thumb-sucking builder?!




No comments: