Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, August 31, 2009

*Fright*

Today's Kyrell last day with the half-day care class and the school has mis-communicated. The teacher thought he is starting his full day today and when after shower, time to sleep, the teacher tried to make him sleep. And he had a fright and cried!! Looked at teacher's watch (as if he can read time) and kept asking "Mummy where?". With more and more mummies coming and no sight of me, he got scared. So naturally when I arrived to fetch him, I was shocked to see him crying, trying to pull his backpack along and leaving his classroom! 离 校 出 走!!

The teacher found out from me that he is only starting full day in Sept and explained to me what happened... couldn't really blame them but at least now I know how Kyrell will take it when its time. His teacher further informed that when they opened his bag to check whether I have prepared anything for his afternoon session, Kyrell helped himself with the cornflakes I have packed in, sat down and ate. Even put his cap on.

I compensated his fear by bringing him to kiddy ride after that. He was pretty well behaved. When back to my workplace, he ate abit and slept almost immediately. He slept for almost 3 hrs before he starts terrorising me :p

Kyrell knocked himself against the glass table at my mum's place last night, had a nasty cut on his lips, bled a little too.














I bought "Your Baby Can Read" DVD today and let him watch, he was quite attentive, at the beginning :p


No comments: