Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Act 3 Class

Kyrell's been going to the Sat class since mid Jul, today being the 5th lesson, I have decided to snap some shots during the class after I saw 1-2 parent did so.

Today's class is about all about HATS, great cos Kyrell loves hat!! We made a simple hat using newspaper :)



Now whenever I sing this song to Kyrell, he remembers and say 'Teacher Asha where?'


Hmm.. what should I say, Kyrell's not very attentive in class, always walking around when others are sitting down or playing!! But I must say, being one of the youngest in class, I shouldn't expect too much, or should I? :)








No comments: