Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, August 17, 2009

Kyrell's Update In School

This week marks the 3rd week of Kyrell in the childcare and 2nd week that I left him alone.

When I picked Kyrell up, I will usually have a short chat with the teacher(s) on his "performance".

1) Kyrell's teacher told me that Kyrell cried for awhile after I left today but was ok shortly.
2) He mingles with his friend mainly Maxim and Kyle.
3) He likes his red truck at the playground.
4) He did not cry during shower now, an improvement indeed.
5) He does feed himself during lunch but after that will get distracted and play with the food.
6) He has grown attached with the trainee teacher - a young malay lady - whom he will call her in school (teacher Ain). When we are leaving, he will go over and give her a hug when asked to :)

He even told the teacher that the monkey t-shirt he wore was "mummy buy" keke..

His main teacher (Yati) is back from maternity leave today, she's actually the vice-principal there and I am looking forward to seeing her guide and teach Kyrell. Being more experienced all that... Kyrell was wary of her intially but I think he will warm up after a couple more days.

Back to my office after that, Kyrell slept within 10 mins I fed him some raisin bread (which he really likes). He fell asleep from 130pm and woke up only close to 5pm!! Wow.. must be the cough that was giving him sleepless night. When he was up, I gave him 240ml of milk which he finished (lately he always did not finish his milk!). Then played abit and hubby came. He had training today and so was able to leave early. He brought Kyrell to United Square Toy-R-Us for a walk. Hubby said Kyrell kept dancing to the music played and was pretty well behaved hehe...

They came back to my office after about 30-45 mins. Waited for me to clear up before we headed home. We wanted to bring Kyrell to see a doctor for his cough/flu again, this will be the 3 time in 3 weeks :(

The Q at the clinic was really long, there were 10 others in front of us. So we register, took our temp then went for our dinner before heading back later at 830pm. The clinic was still packed. This time the doctor changed the med and prescribed a higher dose. We weighed him and true enough, Kyrell has put on weight, he is 13kg now!! Yippie! No wonder my bones are breaking *doink*

Break or no break, I wished that Kyrell will recover soon from his sickness and be a happier boy.

This is him sleeping in my workplace

No comments: