Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Check Up + School Bag

Mum has to go for 2 check-ups today, I brought Kyrell along after his half-day care. We had lunch at TCC Velocity. I ordered a salmon pasta + berries juice. Kyrell loves them and ate quite a good portion of my salmon away!! He even refused to part his mouth from the straw when he drank the juice hehe... When he is full, he drop right off to sleep in his stroller. And I have a moment of peace to finish up my lunch :)

Kyrell was still sleeping when we took a cab there, was sleeping through the 1st check-up in fact. The 1st check-up was at the NCC, it is to make sure the alignment for my mum's upcoming scanning is in place. It was a quick one, we wer done within 45 mins of waiting + scanning. All's well, she will start her radiotherapy on 21 Aug.

The 2nd check up was to check her stoma/PCN with Dr Lim JF. He told my mum that she will have to go back a month after her radiotherapy is complete, to access whether the external bags can be removed and have all things sorted out. The schedule is on 11 Nov.

I told him that my mum seems to have some kind of brownish discharge from her PCN, he commented that it is norm, when the tube has contact with our skin, sometimes our skin will reject the foreign material. It is a way to repel. It has absolute NOTHING to do with what we eat, not because of egg or seafood, in fact, he said it is NONSENSE!! haha... tell that to my hubby (he has been watching my mum on her diet) and he would not agree :p

We were back to my mum's around 5pm and Kyrell can't wait to get down to his toys.









This is the school bag which I bought, cute? I do not usually let Kyrell carry it because it is quite heavy. But here, I took out some of the stuffs so he can parade around~






















No comments: