Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School + Phone + Hat

On the way to the school, Kyrell and I will read books, play his sticker book or draw something on his magnetic board. He has grown to like reading and drawing. Each time he will say 'read book' or 'draw baby' (draw baby because the 1st time I drew, I drew a boy which is him - baby - so now he will say 'draw baby' whenever he wants to draw).

This morning I tried drawing a crab the 1st time, not too bad, at least Kyrell can recognise it and said '螃 蟹' hehe...


Just outside the school...


Some photo-taking to distract him. Although Kyrell has stopped crying when I left him at the school, he will still cling onto me and repeatedly say 'mummy'










Back at my office, sleeping soundly...

I really should count my blessings, Kyrell has been able to sleep for about 3 hrs during his nap at my office.

Talking on the phone.. with dad dad


HAT - His different variation of that! First, there's the real hat/cap then there's basket, bucket and now diaper *faint*








Denim cap from Huggies, given by the cashier @ Cold Storage, cool!

No comments: