Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday...

Nope, its not Kyrell's birthday - yet.. its the song that he danced to. Its coming from a machine from the build-a-bear @ United Sq. Everyday after I fetch Kyrell from his sch, I will bring him for a short walk at United Sq or Novena Sq, as a reward of him being a good boy or to exhaust him so that he will knock out in my workplace >_<

See him in action! Unfortunately I cannot capture much of him dancing cos his girl came along and do not want to share it with Kyrell, she kept holding on to the button and do not want Kyrell to play..poor boy.. after a few failed attempt to press the button, he looked sad and so I pulled him away.



Pix to show how Kyrell messed up while having bread at my workplace :(

No comments: