Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Purple + Zoophonics

Purple is my favourite colour and somehow, it is Kyrell's too, I think. Because everytime we asked him what is the colour of an item, he will go "purple" though he recognises other colours like blue, yellow and green.
So today, we all dressed in the same colour - Purple.

We went to visit my mum first before heading for Kyrell's ACT 3 class in the late afternoon. Then we went to this Taiwanese restaurant at Robertson Quay which hubby patronised just 2 days back, he said the food was quite good and wanted me to try it. The price tag was abit on the high side but the portion was big so it made up for it. And taste quite good indeed...

When the sun went down and all was getting dark, the walk and restaurants were filled with people and candle-lit tables, oh how I missed that! Before, I used to wine and dine, have a chat with hubby or friends. Now, we hardly do that, its always with our lil precious Kyrell, it was romantic in a different ways :)

At my mum's place...




At Robertson Quay...


Pardon me, I am still not familiar with zoophonics yet... tried to do the 1st few alphabets with Kyrell somewhere in May/June then one day he was humming that tune and it took us awhile to realise that he was actually listens and remembers them!


No comments: