Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Snail

I was having migraine in the late afternoon today so I did not go to my mum's place in the evening. Instead, I hopped onto a cab back home. It cost me $14+ due to the peak period surcharge! When I was struggling with 3 bags and carrying Kyrell in the cab, the cabby was nice enough to come out and run over to my side to help close the door for me. As I placed Kyrell on the ground (so that I can come out of the cab), he looked up at the sky,point and shouted MOON!!! This little 'loudspeaker' actually gave the cabby a jump!! haha... it was so funny to witness the scene.
Btw, he likes to spot a moon, everytime he saw the sky, he would ask "moon where?", of late, the sky was hazy so we could not see one so you can imagine the joy he had when he saw one last night :)

Then as we left the clinic and took a walk back to our block, we saw a snail on the pavement, I told Kyrell what it was then as we walked on, he kept asking me "snail where?". I told him, pointing backwards, that the snail is over there. As we walked further, he said these..

Kyrell : Snail over there
Kyrell : Snail over there (point at different direction)
Kyrell : Snail over there (point at different direction)
Kyrell : Snail over there (point at different direction)
Kyrell : Stop it Stop it
Mummy : .... (haha)

He was copying what I usually said to him - "stop it" - this time he was telling himself to stop talking haha.. that was enough to make my headache go away for awhile :)

Oh btw, he had a fall at my workplace today, he fell off my chair while standing and trying to be cheeky despite telling him not to do that so many times. He was ok, cried abit and told me his cheek "pain pain". That should scare him a little and stop the monkeying for couple of days bah.







No comments: