Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update In School

I was late to pick Kyrell up today, my office had a last min lunch as suggested by my boss. It is an anniversary lunch celebration for me (1 year) and my colleague Jewel (2 years). We went to the Japanese restaurant - Nara - downstairs for a quick meal but don't be mistaken, the meal is surely not of low standard. On the contrary, it was very yummy! We have dined here before and liked the quality. The sashimi was very fresh, even the dishes like sushi, unagi was good.

At about 1255pm, I rushed off to pick Kyrell up. I knew that he will be the last in class and I do not want him to feel that I have abandoned him. Sure enough, he was the last one when I reached. He was holding to teacher Ain's hand and walking around, most of the full day class kids were asleep. He did not realised I was behind him. From what I observed, he seemed very at home, walking around and when one of the full day class teacher was talking photo for one of her student, he kay-pohed and walked over to look at the pix taken. He said "aiyoh" haha... then teacher Ain hugged him and they took a pix together. He was totally at ease with it! Then walked over to check the pix, he said "baby!". Principal Amanda was there too and she said "you are no longer a baby". I was abit embarrassed because this is what we call him :p

Then he said "mummy". I sneaked beside him and say "this is not mummy" - thinking that he has said that teacher Ain was his mummy. Then I realised that I was actually captured in the pix, standing at the back, my baby is not wrong! He was surprised to see me and called "mummy!!" BUT he is not crying anymore :)

I had a long chat with teacher Ain before leaving. She said Kyrell was doing very well, stopped crying shortly I left. He kept calling his classmate "Maxim" and they seem to enjoy each other's company. And Maxim even hugged Kyrell which he rarely did, according to the teacher, he only do that to 'selected' friends woh. Too bad he is returning back to his country end of this month. I wonder if Kyrell will missed him.

Oh, another thing which the teacher told me, after the incident where Kyrell 'told' Maxim off for pushing, Maxim seem 'afraid' of Kyrell and does not bully him. Everytime he bully other kids and Kyrell was around, he will run off!! Haha this was so funny!! And I am so proud of my boy, really :)

During meal time, teacher Ain told me that Kyrell will sit on his chair and he knew to pull his chair in and placed the bowl near him (to which I have told him but I did not specifically stressed on), so my little boy did listen to me whenever I teach him. And when self-feed, he is able to put the food into his mouth and not make a big mess of dropping the food, of cos, towards the end, he will play around with the food :p

In all aspect, I think Kyrell is adjusting well to his life there and he is growing more and more independently. Ie He likes to hold his spoon/fork now. Hearing what the teacher has updated me, I felt comforted at his maturity but on the other hand, I missed seeing all this :(

No comments: