Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, December 22, 2008

What BAD Luck~

On 28 Feb, after Kyrell & I returned home from my mum (arrival of playpen and bouncer), I went to our master bedroom and I had a shock after I turned on the lights. I thought we were robbed cos there were 'things' strewed on the floor!!

See below and you will get what I mean!




What happened here is that the ceiling paint and plaster has fallen off. It could be due to the fact that we are at the top floor, years of weather change has caused the roof to expand and contract.

And this is only 1 month after we have moved it.. sob sob...what bad luck :(

Lucky thing was, it happened while we were out. See the blue mattress on my bed, this is usually where we put Kyrell on when he sleeps. It could have hit him, right on the face, if we were sleeping :O

No comments: