Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Sunday, December 21, 2008

O.K.

This is our daily rountine :
After Kyrell's 1st morning feed (7am), I will usually change his soiled diaper and while doing that, hubby will play and 'chat' with Kyrell before leaving for work.

He will ask Kyrell if he slept well, tell him to be good boy and not be difficult to mummy OK, tell him to sleep and not cry OK etc... and Kyrell will reply with an "OK". Unbelievable?! Believe it! Though its not a clear OK like we adults say it, you can pretty much make out the sound ;p

This started around his 2nd month, at first we wasn't really sure if we heard it right. After a few times, we were! And when I brought him over to my mum's place towards end of my ML, my mum started spending longer hours taking care of him (preparing before I go back to work), she heard it too :) When she said OK, Kyrell will reply with an OK kekeke... it was so funny hearing an infant said it.

I think we manage to video it down, just gotta go dig out that clip!!

Too bad, this did not continue. Shortly I return to work, it stopped, around Mar bah :( Nevertheless, it was an unforgettable few weeks!

So, baby, when are you gonna start saying "OK MUMMY"?

No comments: