Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, December 22, 2008

Marching into March

March - is a special month to me, at least for this year. It marks the end of my ML leaves which means I am returing back to work. We have 2 weddings to attend, some of the friends will be seeing Kyrell for the 1st time. And also its the month of my birthday, my 1st birthday with a baby YIPPIE :)

I will be returning on 10 Mar and with each passing day, I am dragging it!

That day finally came - In the morning, hubby & I will take a cab to my mum and place Kyrell there. Lucky thing is that my mum's house is only 5-10 mins away from ours. Then we will take bus/train to go to work. If its raining or on days where cab is rare on the road, it can be a torture! Carrying a baby and standing on a spot for mins is no joke wor~ And it is moment like this that we badly wished that we have a car.

After work, I will take a cab back home with Kyrell in his carrier/sling. Leaving after 8pm will be less taxing on the cab fare hehe... as usual, daddy's working late.

When we are home (usu ard 9pm), I will play with Kyrell for a little while before cleaning him up to prepare to sleep and have his last feed. I will then go about doing the chores and bath.. this will sometimes take up to 2-3 hrs before I can rest, and it will be well over midnight :(

And the cycle begins again....

No comments: