Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Long Hair

Kyrell did not cut/shave his hair since birth and by now, it is not only getting long, but growing unevenly and in fact, it is dropping! Like me, my hair has started falling too, not alot but because its long, it looks like a big pile of mess on the floor EEEKKSS!!

Anyway back to Kyrell's hair... after much struggle (yes, this is the word for I can't bear to shave them off) and my mum's 'nagging'.. I have decide to shave it off TODAY!

We plan to go in the afternoon, so prior to that we take our time to laze at home and me taking LOADS of his "before" photos kekeke...

(like it will never grow but its true, they will never be the same again!)


Playing with us..


Getting tired


Fell asleep so we gotta wait for him to wake up


Dressed up and ready to go

No comments: