Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Nearing End of Maternity Leaves

As the day of returning to work gets nearer (10 Mar), I got worried, of leaving Kyrell with my mum (not that she's not good but one would always think that she's the best caregiver, yes?) and sad that I won't be able to see him for hours! I think I am the one getting the Seperation Anxiety!! Having face him for 24/7, it has become my natural 'job' for the pass weeks - his cry, smile, smell - oh I'm gonna missed him dearly!

So with each passing day, I pushed myself forward (if its a trying day), reminding myself to treasure the time with him as this will not ever happen again, not with the same baby!

No comments: