Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Various Pix taken in End Feb 08

24 Feb 08






25 Feb 08






My mum with sleeping Kyrell


He looked so tiny on me :)


I ordered this mini shirt at a cart @ Suntec


Look alike?? Hehe...


26 Feb 08
See how he sleeps~!


After milk milk.. his face looked so pong! =P


I remembered his nose being pretty 'high-bridged'.. what happened now.. haiz




Afternoon nap


Fell alseep in the gym activity mat keke..


Looking at himself in the mirror


27 Feb 08










28 Feb 08
Today I brought Kyrell over to my mum cos my order for his playpen and bouncer is arriving! Check out his playpen! Big right? :)




This is his super sized bouncer hehe..


Quenton works till late everyday, so much so that by night time, I am totally burnt out! But when he asked how my day was, I would reply "fine!"

Kyrell usually does not sleep well in the afternoon, he seem to wake up in shock (yes I have placed a beansprout pillow on his tummy already) and will cry out loud. I will need to carry him and coax him back to sleep. And he likes to be carried in a certain way which only I know how. This waking up and going back to sleep happens quite frequently during his afternoon nap. I hardly have time to do other things and to eat. Dinner time will be rush-rush, then I will nursed him at around 7-8pm afterwhich he will dosed off for a while. If he wakes up, I will play with him before he's back to his dreamland ard 10pm.

No comments: