Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, December 15, 2008

I Like My Confinement Food!

There, I've said it :)
I can't say enough of how much I like my confinement food, which is least expected!
Before, I was worried that I won't take a liking to the fatty greasy food ie pig trotters in vinegar, heavy dose of ginger and rice wine!! Chinese believed that they can rid the body of wind and do wonders to the wound etc.. pardon me if I got the facts wrong but I wasn't really listening to all these hehe..

Anyway, I have told my confinement lady - Xin Jie - way before that I am not going to take pig trotters and vinegar whichever way they are prepared. Ginger and rice wine, I can still tolerate it in mild dosese.

When I had my 1st taste of her cooking, I am pleasantly surprised. Not oily or saltish. Just nice, the way I like it :)

So for the next 28-30 days, I looked forward to every single meal, like a child guessing what the present will be! Apart from looking forward to see my baby, this is the next best thing I can look forward to when you are coped at home.

Not only did she cook varieties, they are yummy as well!

Thanks to Xin Jie for making my confinement an enjoyable one! :)

Here's some pix to share...




























No comments: