Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kyrell's Weight and Feeding habits @ 1st Month

Kyrell's weight has increased from 3.27kg at birth to 5.22kg by his 1st month, that is about 2kg's gain!! Averagely, the expected weight gain is 1kg so you can imagine, his percentil is at 95 hehe...

This boy's got a big appetite, drinking milk (100-120ml) every 2 hourly. Lets see...that will be 9-11 times per 24hrs!! WOW!! Because I breastfeed (and supplement with formula milk at the same time), each feed can take up to 1 hr before he is satisfied. Then he will fall asleep for about an hr or so, then its feeding time again. And so the cycle continues :)

It is a new found job for me as a mother and to BF, I gotta admit that is is tiring and having just recovered from the c-sec, I am not getting enough rest & my back aches!! I could hardly bend forward (just to change diaper) in the 1st 2 weeks. But everytime I sees my baby, I couldn't help feeling energised and proud of being a mum. I guess you really gotta be one to understand what I mean :)

Its good to be a mum!

No comments: