Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting the Axe

Some of my friends may know about this, while I am still in my 2nd month ML, I received a call from my colleague informing that our mamangement has announced that they are closing down the office in Singapore and shifting to Nanjing office. This came as a shock after much assurance to us that this will not happen, and only months before! Anyway, frankly, we were not THAT shocked, we anticipated it will happen but probably in 1-2 years time~

I was very sad when I first heard it, cos that will mean I'm gonna be jobless, with a little baby now, we really need all the income we can get. But, that may mean that I can be a SAHM, much to hubby's delight (at the back of my head, I am too)!

But all is not lost, we will be given 3 more months to prepare & train the Nanjing colleagues, estimate last day is at end of May. Of cos, we will be compensated.. so with this, at least I can stay at home and take care of Kyrell while looking for a job.

Let's just hope I have better luck in getting a new job soon!

No comments: