Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Into 2nd Month of Maternity Leave

Feb came, I am recovering from the op and is able to handle Kyrell better, not that he is difficult or anything. In fact, he's been a pretty easy baby to take care of - sleeping, drinking, & pooing (or eat, shit, sleep as commonly known keke).

I am beginning to grasp his temperament and he too, responding to our voices and expressions (I think he can see us better already).

He's beginning to smile back and suck his thumb, yes, he does :(
Abt 2 weeks of using the pacifier in Jan, he discovered his thumb/fingers, which is more convenient! Ha! And I do agree, because shortly I introduce pacifier to him (much reluctantly, cos he was crying for no reason at some point of time), I regretted it, really........ because, whenever it fell off his mouth, he will cry for it and it happens like, every few seconds!! I have to rush to pop it back to his mouth, even when he sleeps. So for those of you who are considering of introducing paci to your baby, think twice yah :)

After we have moved to our own hse in end Jan, we have arrangement with my mum to come over to help out for 2-3 days a week. This way, I can do my chores and get some rest. For lunch, I catered from House of Catering. 3 dishes + 1 soup for 5 days a week cost abt $180. Reasonable and NO MSG! Leftover will be my dinner. Sometimes when my mum comes, she will bring over some food to add on my dinner.

Cos remember I am still BF-ing, a nutritious diet and ample of water is necessary to keep them coming. And I do always feel hungry after I have expressed or latch on Kyrell :)

No comments: