Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Please Bear With Me...

To some friends who can view my blog now, please bear with me on the overdue blog, I hope to get it complete by this year so that its current :)

Why this blog is so much overdue (1 year) :
1) I created this blog ard Oct/Nov last year when I was on hospitalisation leave. I thought that with my time resting at home, I could spend some time to start my blog but, being so near my EDD, I realised I have alot of buying & packing to do. Plus, I am getting more tired at this late stage of pregnancy.

2) I am not IT savvy, this is my 1st attempt at blogging so I need more time to figure out how this works :p

3) During maternity leaves, I needed to take care of Kyrell and so, no time

4) When I return to work in Mar, I could not find time either cos I was busy at work - handing over our work to Nanjing colleagues.

5) When I was not working in Jun-Jul, my laptop went haywired, alot of the alphabets could not be typed!! So I was MIA for a while - online :(

6) Then I started my new job in Aug, there's no time either, I needed to adjust to the changes.

See, all valid reasons right? hehehe...

If there is anything that I can do to improve this blog, please let me know, I would be pleased to know, thanks!!

And happy reading :)

No comments: