Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Toys.. and More Toys!

I think it was toys-deprived when I was young that drives me to buying LOTSA toys for my baby... haha.. ok not a very good excuse. But I really couldn't resist getting them especially if I find them educational/entertaining to Kyrell.

I try to get varieties, the toys I bought ranges from less than $10 to probably up to around $70. Each served its own purposes : learning 1-2-3 and A-B-C to identifying the fruits/animals/sounds/shapes/colours to musical instrument like the drums/piano to toys that simply catch their attention with their lights. Tickling Elmo or baby Elmo etc..
Alot of items are from Leapfrog.. they are not cheap but I like them and so does Kyrell.

Here are some pix of the toys..
Animal farm


Leapfrog's Brightling Station
Kyrell likes to bang the balls heee...


Pull the ribbon and it read out the colour of it






This actually spins if you pull the handle at the side


Couldn't resist licking them right? :)


See, he knows how to play with it!


With a push, the 3 little brightlings will sing, in 3 different tone, cute!


Still wanna bite, darling?


The spider hanging there is Lulu the Letter Spinning Spider from Leapfrog.
She introduces letter names and "The Alphabet Song," and sings rhyming songs that help develop speech and language, and improve phonemic awareness.


Trying to justify my spending? Maybe.. hehe..but if it educates and entertain Kyrell (and mummy) then why not? And when Kyrell outgrows them, I can always keep and use it for his siblings, right :)

No comments: