Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Accomplishment

I am so fortunate to have 2 months at home with Kyrell during this "crucial" period.

It is because of being a SAHM that I am able to :
1) Start solids on Kyrell and see his reaction to them (no allergy or rejection so far, thank God!)
2) Witness him sitting up without any support
3) Witness him learning to crawl (absolutely adorable!)
4) More time to bring him out
5) Meet up more of other Dec mummies/babes.. have lunch or high tea.. like tai tai :p
6) Do up house blinds and shoe cabinet.. and some cleaning up! We really need that!

Overall, Jun & Jul has been fruitful! I wished I get to have more of these short breaks wor~

The downside is, all the washing and cleaning has somehow trigger my Eczema which I did not know I have :(
Come to think of it, it wasn't all unsuspecting because my father and brother has it.. well, I just hope it doesn't get any worst! So far the itch has been confined to my legs, palms and eyes (ok this may not be caused by eczema).

No comments: