Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Babycare Room

I went shopping at Tanglin Mall on 19 Jun, after awhile, I needed to feed and change Kyrell's diaper. So we went to the babycare room. I have read from mag and remembered that the review was good so I intend to check out anyway (this is what you do when you become a mum heee..)

Well, I like the fact that the room was bright and spacious, ample of walking space and to place prams inside. There are 2 changing tables, 2 sinks and 2 nursing rooms. Within the nursing room, there is a sofa and small table, not too cramp, not bad! There is also a water dispenser in case you needed some hot water (considerate!).

Halfway through changing Kyrell, a cacausian lady came in with her 5 mth old baby boy and their helper. She played and teased Kyrell and we chatted abit. Found out that both our boys are thumb sucker and noise-maker!! She assured me that this whole sucking thing is not going to stay forever, they will kick it out, at least this is what she read from the web.. haha...I wasn't really worried about this though :)

After she left, I can't help snapping some pix with Kyrell and I was surprised that Kyrell was making funny faces, check out :p

No comments: