Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Brother's 29th Birthday - 31 Aug 08

Today we surprised my bro at my mum's place. It is his birhtday and his wife, Alice bought him a chocolate cake and ice cream from Awfully Chocolate. Thumbs Up! And I ordered some pizzas and finger food from Canadian Pizza. It was fun having a mini party within our family. Despite Kyrell being unwell, he was enjoying himself, except for a few sniffs, he looked just as normal. Its been 2 months since the boys (my nephew & Kyrell) met :)

Here's a tired Kyrell after the party, back at home




His shirt is wet from his saliva and perspiration!




No comments: