Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rest of Pix Taken in Jul 08

25 Jul 08
He can sit by himself already haha..


26 Jul 08
I gave Kyrell mashed potato today and like most of other food, he seems ok :)
Kyrell "reading" and "spinning" at the same time HA!


27 Jul 08
At Ikea... doesn't he look cute in this hat?! :D








29 Jul 08
Ikea again?!! Haha...


At my mum's place


31 Jul 08
My last day as sahm so I wasted not, I brought Kyrell to Vivocity.. we shop around then I went to Gloria Jeans to have coffee and cake, read abit of my book. But Kyrell wasn't very cooperative, he kept wanting my attention :p


No comments: