Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Crawling

I am glad to witness Kyrell's first crawl, or rather, attempt to crawl hehe...

It was on 23 Jul afternoon and my mum was at my place. I placed Kyrell on the bumper mat and then he starts to move his butt forward and then his body forward.. well I dunno how to describe it! My mum told me that he was trying to crawl.. it was quite a sight actually. Cos at one point he was biting his hankie and in the crawling position, he looks like a dog biting on a bone ^_^

I did not manage to capture it in picture, only video however I can't seem to be able to upload it here :(

No comments: