Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, January 5, 2009

S.A.H.M.

Stay At Home Mum, that is. I will officially be sahm for month of Jun and Jul. Yippie! I am so lucky that my new job allows me to start in Aug and so I have 2 full months to play with Kyrell :)

And I wasted no time, the 1st Monday (2 Jun) that I am not working, I brought Kyrell out! I need to collect my medical report at Arcade so I put him in my sling+my JJB backpack, off we go!

Just outside the lift


At MRT station


In the train


Back home!


At night, while waiting for hubby to come back, I had fun playing with Kyrell on the bed :)




007!








Pretty blankie from AllyZabba


Smile at the cam darling!


Mummy kiss kiss!






Good night~

No comments: