Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fell From The Bed - 17 Aug 08

Kyrell fell from the bed today, this is the 2nd time around. But I managed to catch him (grip his clothes) before his head land on the floor.. phew! Had such a bad fright!

When it happened, I was sitting at edge of the bed, right next to him, then hubby came in and he got excited and next sec I know, he just fell over :O

The 1st time it happened, I told myself not to let him fall again but little did I expect, he did and all within 1 months time :(

After that we went to Dempsey (California, right next to Ben & Jerry) for our meal and he is cheery as ever!














No comments: