Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Swim

We met up with my cousins this morning (proved to be too early for us haha) for a swim, erm more like waterplay for Kyrell since he cannot swim yet. Its been almost a year since he last stepped into a pool, he was excited all right, a few days earlier, we have been telling him that he is going swimming with 舅 舅 and Wendy 阿 姨 and he kept repeating what we said :p

All's fun except that there's a little accident while he was walking in the pool, hubby was walking behind him (but not holding him), Kyrell lost his balance and went head down into the water! Hubby pulled him out and Kyrell seem to be in shocked. No crying or whatsoever but thereafter, he dare not walked on his own, wanted hands to be held.

He did mention something like "swimming don't want" then "not scared" in later part of the day...

After about 30-45mins of dipping, I changed him and fed him raisin bread and water, then biscuits and read some magazines, sitting on the deck, while hubby and my cousins chatted (they are still in the pool). Then we went up to my cousins' place to visit my grandma who had just had an operation on Thur. She seem well and is walking already.

We stayed for a while before we left for lunch, a last minute change, I asked hubby to drop Kyrell and I at my mum's place while he and my 2 cousins went ahead to Ikea for lunch.

After the fall, hair already wet










Before the fall, hair still dry..






No comments: