Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, November 5, 2009

N O . C R Y I N G . N O . M O R E .

Yippie! From last week till today - 9 days straight, Kyrell has not been crying when I left him in school! He may cling onto me and say "mummy" repeatedly while I unload his stuffs but when its time that I need to leave and teacher took over, he obediently let the teacher carry and wave bye to me :)

It's been 3 months since he first started going to school, I guessed its time that he finally accepted and understood the rountine. My little boy has grown alot, even teacher Ain and Christine said that to me today, especially teacher Christine who was the 1st one to see Kyrell when we came to check the school out in Jul. She has seen him transformed from a shy to an outspoken boy.

That is so true, he can talk back or negotiate with us now and expressed his wants/don'ts... there's always surprises because you really don't know what he will blurt out, it was fun but like I have said in my many earlier posts, I really do missed him when he was little~!

No comments: