Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sleeptalking

Kyrell was sleep talking this morning, around 645am. We heard him saying "Don't want wear this one" then "wear this one"!! Think he must be dreaming of me giving him some clothes or shoes that he doesn't wanna wear :p

Of late, he has been choosing his new shoes over the crocs, I have bought a pair of sandles for him 2 weeks back and ever since, he has been wanting to wear them when out. Same as clothes, also choosing what he wants, sometimes I let him, sometimes I insist on giving him what I have chosen.

Should I give in all the time, to train him to have a mind of his own and "rebel" me? Any commetns/thoughts are welcome.

No comments: