Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

It has been raining almost everyday for the past few days.. especially difficult for me when I go fetch Kyrell. Monday's experience did not turn out well cos he insisted on holding the umbrella while I walked in the rain so, today I brought along his raincoat and true enough, it rained, I can finally put his raincoat to good use! The last time I used was ages ago, it was too big for Kyrell then. Now, it fits nicely.

He was going "raincoat raincoat" when I pull it out from my bag, so excited to wear it heee.. and go around "showing off" to his teachers and friends :p

One teacher commented that he looked like "red riding hood" which I agree!

Here he is outside the center, can't bear to leave, really!








No comments: