Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, November 13, 2009

Spaceship

It was raining in the evening today and Kyrell was excited to be able to wear his raincoat again :p Hubby had a last minute training at Plaza Singapura and so, able to leave earlier. We agreed that he will picked us up at United Square since I wanted to go to Growing Fun (http://www.growingfun.com/) to check out some toys, they are having sales from the next day onwards and I may want to get my friend to buy for me at member's price heee...

Its been awhile since I brought Kyrell to United Square (since he started full day care in Sep), he was excited to be able to play with the machine that play the birthday song! With so many kiddy rides around, he wanted to have a go too so I let him sat in a rocket/spaceship and that is how he learnt the new word - "rocket" and "spaceship".

After hubby arrived (and I managed to eye on a Junior Engineer set from Growing Fun), we went to the food court for dinner. We ordered western food (fried rice with chicken chop), yong tau hu and carrot cake, he had abit of everything and it was the 1st time that Kyrell tried carrot cake, he seems to take it well :)

















No comments: