Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Be With Mummy

Kyrell is able speak in short sentences now and can expressed himself so it has been quite easy to guess how he feels. One example is this :

Last night when home alone with Kyrell, I was in the study room and Kyrell came out of our sleeping room and walked towards me, I rushed over because the floor is wet from mopping and I do not want him to fall. Asked him why did he come out, he said "mummy 抱 抱". So I carried him to the study room and cont'd the chores :p

Mummy : Kyrell you need to sleep early today because you have to go to school tomorrow
Kyrell : Don't want go school...
Mummy : Why don't want?
Kyrell : (thought hard and gave me a sad look)
Mummy : Did anyone bully you in school?
Kyrell : No
Mummy : Then why? Is it because you want to be with mummy?
Kyrell : Be with mummy...
Mummy : (heart melts)

This is what makes me forget all of the day's hardwork and tiredness!

No comments: