Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kyrell Is Sick Again

This time, Kyrell is down with cough, flu and fever (mainly at night) and watery stool :(

With these symptons and excessive drooling, we taught it could be due to teething but according to the doctor, it was NOT a case of that. Flu and cough could be the crazy weather lately and some sort of virus going on. And since the whole of Kyrell's class are also down with cough and flu, its no wonder he got it too. Poor baby, he has been having pretty high fever (sometimes as high as 38.8 deg) during the night, flipping and crying, not sleeping well at all. He was very cranky for the past 2 days when I sent him to school, crying for me and not wanting to let me go.

This afternoon, when he saw me in school after my PTC (parents-teacher-conference) with teacher Yati, he cried for me to carry and threw his bowl of snack (bread) onto to floor. I went into his classroom to carry him and teacher Ain informed that earlier, she took his temp, he was at 38.6 deg and after washing his face, he was down to 36+ deg. Teacher Yati then took his temp, and he was up to 38 deg again. No wonder he was behaving so. Knowing that he will not let me go back to work, I decided to bring him back with me. Upon leaving the center, he exclaimed "YEAH!" hahaha.... then kept saying "go to mummy office"

I went back to office to finish off some work, packed my stuffs and brought him to the clinic at United Square. It was our 1st time at "Aglow" and I am quite satisfied with the big and comfortable clinic, staffs were pretty friendly too, despite closing in 10 mins time (430pm), she still took me in. Let me filled up the form and waited for another 10 mins for me while I went to level 1 to draw cash out. Kyrell likes the "house" there, at least something to entertain him. When it was our turn to see the doctor, Kyrell refused to leave the house :)

The doctor was very patient and friendly, explaining things to me without rushing us off even though it was nearing 5pm. Thumbs up, our experience were good so I will probably return should Kyrell fall sick in school again.

No comments: