Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, November 2, 2009

Little Person, Big Umbrella

It was drizzling when I went to fetch Kyrell today. I was hoping that it won't the rain won't get heavier otherwise, I have no clue on how to bring Kyrell home!

Acutally its just the walk to the bus stop that I worry about because after that its bus/train/cab and sheltered. Luckily the rain seem to get smaller but I would still need to use an umbrella...

Needless to say, Kyrell was thrilled at the idea of using an umbrella and with him holding it, duh. He insisted on holding the umbrella (thank god, its lightweight) without me helping out. I wanted to help by holding at the brim or the top of the umbrella while he holds on to the pole, but he screamed and 'slapped' my hand away, doesn't want me to help at all! Boy~

So, instead of a 10 mins walk, we took much longer to reach the bus stop all because the little person was walking with an umbrella bigger than him, blocking his view most of the time and playing with the umbrella occassionally. And me? Walking in front of him, in the rain :(

Can you see him? Hee...






Its quite dark so you may not see clearly


After we crossed the road, when walking to the bus stop, I wanted to keep the umbrella, little person here wailed and does not want to let go of the pole! I gotta tricked him into it, told him that he can hold for me after I have fold it. He was happy with it and said "baby bag" after he got hold of the folded piece haha... then was playing with it. Cried again when I wanted to keep it in my bag before we board the bus. PHEW...

No comments: