Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Qian Hu Fish Farm

After Avery's bd party, we made a (really short) trip to Jason's house, which is just across the road, just to say Hi to Jason, Cheryl and baby Eunice. Then we made our way to Qian Hu fish farm to meet Kim and Jasmine up. Kim+Allen fishes had all died over night so they would like to purchase some equipment and check out the fishes.

This is Kyrell's 1st trip there but he was asleep on the way and did not wake up until we are 15mins on arrival :)





















We stayed at the farm for about 2.5hrs and were cracking our brains on where to go for dinner, eventually decided on Sketches at Bugis Junction. I was really looking forward to a great meal because the last few times that hubby and I went, we really liked the pasta! But to my disappointment, my create-yourself-pasta sucks big time! I have never had anything like this before - tasteless. I do not know if it was a results of my "creation" but I do not think it could have been so bad, right???? After the dinner, we went to the new shopping mall Illuma to check it out, but we felt that the shops are more for the trendy and young, which doesn't really suit us haha... so we went straight down to the ground level with Mal and Kyrell chasing after each other :)















No comments: