Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, January 8, 2010

EQ

Teacher Sara told me today that Kyrell has high EQ, why so? Because whenever his classmates cries, he will be the first to rush to them and says "Don't cry.. its ok.. its all right", I was amused when I heard it because he is still crying in the morning when I send him to school :)

But I am so glad that he has been listening to what we tell him, these are the exact words that I told him whenever he cries.

One example which the teacher quoted was of Kyra, who used to be in the same todd class as Kyrell, she is still not used to the new class so she does cry quite abit. Once, Kyrell was by her side "comforting" her *ahem* but when she continues crying, teacher told Kyrell that it's ok, he can go on playing but he stayed on and.... he went to place books and toys in front of Kyra to distract her!! Oh my little man, he is sooooooo sympathetic and my heart simply melt when I heard it.

Kyrell was listening while teacher Sara told me these and he smiled ever so lightly, looked kinda embarrassed and proud at the same time :)

Well, hubby and I always stresses the importance of EQ and would like Kyrell to grow up to be a responsibility and considerate being so this is a good start to have!

No comments: