Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

NO MORE EXTERNAL URINE BAG - HURRAY!

Mum is discharged from hospital today, she underwent procedure to have her urine bag removed, she no longer carries the urine bag around! Am sure this is a GREAT relief for her, having carrying it for 6 months because of her kidney failure.
Hubby and I took leave today, sent Kyrell to school then went for lunch before heading to SGH. Hubby had his own appointment with the dentist in another building while I fetched my mum. But surprise suprise, when I arrived at 1pm, she was all done and ready, standing outside the ward for me. Luckily my father was with her. Because I was there, my father decides to go back to the shop while my and mum waited at O'Briens for hubby. Then we all went to fetch Kyrell :)

Here he is, walking around while everyone is seated tsk tsk...

No comments: