Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, January 25, 2010

葡 萄 干

This morning, Kyrell cried when I sent him to school, was crying so hard that he vomitted abit of milk onto 陈 老 师 pants!! Then he wanted me to carry him and stayed with him when they were singing. I obliged. 陈 老 师 was distributing raisins to the kids and taught them the word in mandarin 葡 萄 干. Most of them got it right, some with a funny accent hee... raisins being Kyrell's fav, managed to calm him down and he asked for more from the teacher. He was chirpy again in no time. I took the opportunity to leave and he seems ok with it. I hate to see him cry every morning but then, it also means that he wanted me, isn't it?

On the way home...

Baby bites biscuits, when broken into half, Kyrell says that it (the shape) looks like spaceship, what do you think? :)








Saw a bird perched on the roof of revenue house and he says "bird bird on top of mummy office" keee...




No comments: