Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mummy, Are You All Right?

I was having migraine since this morning, it was getting on-and-off throughout the day, by the time we left my grandpa shop, its back again and it was making me real sick...........

I badly need a dose of sugar (and still hoped to shop abit hee) so suggested that we go to Tanglin Mall, I was thinking of going to Starbucks for some pastries. Instead hubby said that we should go for proper meal instead afterall it was already 5pm or so.

Much to my disappointment, we went to the food court and I had pasta (cream base) and a glass of orange juice (big mistake!). Luckily Kyrell was asleep, we put him on the bench, so I was able to eat in peace. After that, we went to Starbucks, thinking of having my much desired cake but who knows, by the time we were seated on the comfortable sofa, I was already quite sick and loses all my appetite, so we left :(

When we were in the car, Kyrell woke up but was still sleepy so he was wriggling around, on my tummy, coupled with the food I took earlier and the turning/bumpy ride, I was getting nausea and with a head that is about to explode! When we were mid way home, I could hold no longer, grabbed a plastic bag quickly and vomitted in it - LOTSA!! Kyrell was sitting on my lap then, not moving an inch, an angel, did not fuss or disturbed me... instead when I was done, I put him on the seat beside me and wiped myself, the mat. Luckily he did not get it from me. Kyrell then patted my back, asking softly "mummy, are you all right?"

That was sooooooo sweet of him! I never knEw he can say that sentence and used it appropriately, he really learnt whatever we taught him!! MUCKS MUCKS!!

I told him I was ok, that I just vomitted (good opportunity to 'demostrate' what vomitting is heee). He repeated what I said and sat quietly throughout the rest of the journey. When I was better, I asked him if he got scared because mummy vomitted, he said 'scared' :)

When we were near home, I vomitted again. Haiz... It was a horrid feeling, my stomach felt empty. Like my guts were throwing out too. But I was feeling slightly better. And when we reached home, I diarrhoed abit :(

But but... I was glad to say that I was already ok after that!! What a Saturday!!

No comments: