Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chinatown

Hubby had a cough this morning and injured his back, it was pretty bad that he could hardly bend. So we think its wise to go see a chinese physician near my mum. He dropped Kyrell and I at my mum while he walked over. But the clinic was closed for the day so nothing much he can do, he applied pain-killer cream and we decide to go ahead to our plan - to go to the temple at Chinatown to pray for my mum's well-being and then walked around Chinatown to immerse in the atmosphere of the new year!

This time, my sis came along too, this is the 1st time that she joins in our family outing. Mum went to mahjong instead, she's going to admit hospital the next day, I think she probably wants to relax a bit.

At my mum's place, wearing 2 helmet at same time then complaint that "its hot" haha..









This is the temple that we went however the lady told us to come back during the new year






















For dinner, we went to sembawang shopping mall, wanted to try Ashton but the queue was really long, did not want to wait so we went to New York New York instead.
Kyrell's kid's meal was fish and chips but he mostly ate the fries, the most I have given him to date! And it made me feel so guilty/bad afterwards boohoo... never gonna give him so much again.



Doesn't Kyrell resembles the aeroplane?? :P

No comments: