Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, December 14, 2009

What Is That?

For past few weeks, Kyrell has started asking me "mummy what is that/this?" when he sees or hear something for the the first time. Like when he heard some drilling sound and could not make out what that is, he will asked me. If he sees an animal or object that he has never seen before, he will asked me too. So, before he starts asking me "why mummy?", I gotta brushed up my knowledge on the names of sounds/objects!

Oops, when I don't know a name for it, I will tell him "mummy don't know" and he will repeat "mummy don't know" purr....this is quite embarrassing :p

No comments: