Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shoes... Lost??

Went to fetch Kyrell at school this evening and realised his pair of crocs shoes were not in his cubbies, this is the first thing I looked for when I reached so I looked around but still could not see it. So when I went in, the 1st thing I asked him was his shoes. Kyrell looked at me bewildered and said "where?" hehe... then I panicked, where's the shoes?! Could it be missing? Taken by mistake or worst, stolen?! Afterall the pair + jibbitz cos almost $60....

After searching in Kyrell classrooms cubbies and underneath the shoes cubbies, we still could not find it. Its getting late, we gotta leave so I told 陈 老 师 about it and she said that she will checked with the parents tomorrow. Apparently it is quite common to have lost shoes then I said, but I have labelled his shoes?? Still, it happens..sob sob~

While at the school gate, one mummy offered to send us to nearest MRT but I turned down, the bus stop is just opposite the main road though it will take us about 10-15 mins to walk there, it wasn't really on the way for the mummy :)

So I carried Kyrell and while walking, Kyrell said he wants to walk and kepting asking where his shoes were, considering that I just had a fell this afternoon and my legs were still hurting + I could not be carrying him all the way home, I thought it would be wise to get him a new pair of shoes. And I am thinking of crocs because his current size 7 is getting abit tight. Went to one of the sports shop @ Velocity, they do carry some crocs shoe and found the current model he is wearing (in different colours), I let Kyrell tried it on but size 8 proves to be too loose.. manz.. Kyrell does seem to like it, kept insisting wearing the colour which he has just lost :p

Since there isn't any other model to chose from, we went to the crocs boutique at Plaza Singapura. See if we have better luck. And no, there isn't any other model which I fancied so again, I let Kyrell tried the one which we tried earlier, he walked abit and the shoes came off. Looks like he is not ready for size 8. So we went to Avenue to get a pair of shoes which he has gotten last month, in another colour. We walked around abit and I gave Kyrell some bread to eat.

By the time we are ready to leave, we were both tired and hungry and it was already 830pm!! We were neither here or there so I called up hubby to see if he is done with work soon, we will go over to his office and wait for him.

When we reached, hubby wasn't ready yet, so we waited at the lobby for another 20 mins. Kyrell was running around and because it was empty and has high ceiling, Kyrell was happily shouting and enjoying listening to his echo. Eventually hubby came down and told us to go up for awhile cos his colleagues wanted to see Kyrell. Kyrell was not shy and even said hello and performed his "yoyoyo" moved to his colleagues haha... and he gladly accepts the chocolate that they gave. By the time we left his workplace, it was already 9pm+!! And we have not even had dinner :(

Kyrell running around in the lobby with his new shoes!


Itchy hands couldn't stop touching and going near the gantry




Of late, he likes lifting his shirt up and show off his "big" tummy :p


Peeping to see whether daddy is here..


No comments: